UI development Training in Marathahalli
Main Topics To Cover
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the widely used standard language to create web pages. A markup language is used to distinguish your web content from regular text
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is used to give the style to your HTML documents. It is used to create a page layout, color, fonts i.e. the overall style of your website
Understanding responsive design is the key role of a UI developer as it is the basic part of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
The collection of plugins and extensions make it faster and easy to use. jQuery compresses the multiple lines of coding into a format which can be executed in a single line. t
UI Development Job Opportunities:-
- UI Development is suitable for the freshers and laterals, who are passionate to work on web development.
- Knowing PHP, MySQL, AJAX along with UI Designing can get you a job as a Web Application developer or Software developer.
- Having UI Designing as the co-skill with Dynamic, Static, website layout, E-commerce, Process flow, CMS and UX Graphics can get job as Senior Stack developer.
- JP Morgan, Accenture, EdgeVerve, TCS, Hexaware, Birlasoft, AllState, Verizon, Xerox, Dell are some of the companies that hire for UI designers.
Expand your web designing job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from UI Master.
Prerequisites for UI Development :-
- NO Prerequisites to learn UI Development.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions:-
- What is semantics element in html?
- BHow to set text colour and background colour using CSS?
- what are the difference between array and string?.
- what is JSON?
- What are directives?
Our UI Development Training and Support
UI Master is one of the best UI Development training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industry experience in their particular technologies. In this UI Development training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our UI Development syllabus includes data types, variables, operators, control structures, rapid web development, UI components, buttons, lists, forms, functions, objects, prototype and lot more. For the detailed UI Development course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our UI Development training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (8AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide UID classroom course and UID online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this UI Development training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you land your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best UID training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best UI Development training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
UI Development Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1.HTML & HTML5
- Anatomy of an HTML element
- Nesting elements
- Empty elements
- Anatomy of an HTML document
- Semantic Markup and Page Layout
- Drawing in HTML5 using the Canvas element
- Audio and video Support
2. CSS & CSS3
- Anatomy of a CSS rule set
- Selecting multiple elements
- Different types of a selector
- Fonts and text
- Boxes, boxes, it’s all about boxes
- Changing the page color
- Sorting the body out
- Positioning and styling our main page title
- Centering the image
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image values and replaced
- Content Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations Animations
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Multiple Column Layouts
- User Interface
- Grammar and types
- Control flow and error handling
- Loops and iteration
- Functions, Expressions and operators
- Numbers and dates
- Text formattings
- Regular expressions
- Indexed collections
- Keyed collections
- Working with objects
- Details of the object model
- Iterators and generators
- Numbers, Strings, Other Types: Boolean type, Null type, undefined type, Number type, String type and Symbol type
- Variables and Operators and Control structures, Objects and Properties
- “Normal” objects and functions, Dates
- Indexed collections: Arrays and typed Arrays
- Keyed Collections: Maps, Sets, Weak maps, Weak Sets,
- Structured data: JSON
- More objects in the standard library
- Arrays and Functions, Custom Objects, Inner functions and Closures
- Inheritance with the prototype chain:
- Inheriting properties and Inheriting “methods”
- Different ways to create objects and the resulting
5. Prototype chain
- Objects created with syntax constructs
- With a constructor
- With Object create
- Bad practice: Extension of native prototypes
- Example: Prototype and Object.getPrototypeOf
- Environment Setup
- Node Package Manager
- Events and Event Loop
- Streams and Buffers
- Express Framework
- Introduction to MongoDb
- Connecting Node.js to Database
- Mongoose Module
- Creating Rest APIs